I just released Version 0.1-alpha-2 of the Accessible Zen WordPress theme.
You can find all the gory details in the Github repo, but here are the highlights:
- Tested more in IE7, resolving a bug or two.
- Added main element.
- Removed unneeded search icon.
- Updated HTML5 shiv.
- Fixed layout bug on mobile with big tables.
- Fixed wonky form labels on IE7.
- Fixed undefined variable and non-object warnings on image posts.
- Fixed Function warning for image.php file.
- Fixed custom background in IE7.
- Unified list item styling.
You can find out more about my next releases by checking out the set GitHub milestones. I plan to add some more details there in the next day or two.
Remember, I’m still in Alpha. That means it’s early in the game. I’m still developing the theme and I really don’t recommend that you run it on a production site — set up a test site just to play with it.
I’d love to hear what you think! You can submit feedback on the Github issues section, or by emailing me at me (at) davidakennedy dot com.