So let’s fix that this year. First, a quick review of 2013.
- I changed jobs, leaving The Arc and starting at Rock Creek Strategic Marketing.
- I helped with many great projects while working with Rock Creek clients.
- I started contributing to the WordPress Accessibility team.
- I released an accessible WordPress theme, Accessible Zen.
- Spoke at the WordPress in Government Workshop, WordPress DC and Accessibility Camp DC.
On to the goals! I do best with goals when they’re few and focused. After all you can’t become proficient at something when you don’t work at it, and you can’t work at something if you lack the time.
- Keep contributing to the WordPress Accessibility team. I’m excited about all the progress we’re making.
- Release Accessible Alexandria and Accessible D.C. The world needs more accessible websites.
- Start writing a book on accessibility. I’ve always wanted to write a book.
I’m still working on these. More on those later. 😀
Now, let’s get to goal smashing!