I just released an update to Accessible Zen, the first one in almost a year! It’s been too long, something I hope doesn’t happen again. Release, release, release, as they say.
Big thanks to Lutz Donnerhacke for the German translation added in this update. Speaking of translations, that’s why I took so long to release this version. I tried to wait for translators to update files, based on the recent changes. But translators do their work out of the goodness of their hearts (Thank you!), and they didn’t have the time to verify that the packaged translations work perfectly. So I just released. 🙂 If you speak French or German, you could help out Accessible Zen in a big way. Take the translation files for a spin and update them. Send them my way, and I’ll release an update. The changelog is below for 1.1.4 and 1.1.5.
Grab the theme in the official theme directory.
April 12, 2015 Release: Version 1.1.5
- Add missing translatable strings for Continue Reading area.
- Fix unclosed h1 tag in archive.php.
- Change some top level headings to h2.
- Update Genericons to 3.2.
- Update theme description and make it tighter.
- Update screenshot.
- Add bottom padding to post author comments for better spacing.
- Clean up Continue reading links.
- Make theme have only one h1 per page for better accessibility.
- Update translation files.
- Clean up spacing in style.css.
- Update licensing information.
- Add latin extended character support in Google web fonts.
- Adjust spacing around headings for better design See this commit and this one.
- Update tranlation files.
- Add German translation file by Lutz Donnerhacke.
- Add theme support for title tag. More information.